Talk of the Sound Obituary Notices
Sr. Marie Magdalena Angerame, 94, A resident of Mount Vernon died on February 21, 2014 at the age of 94. She was born on may 11, 1919 in Queens to the late Rocco and Rosaria Angerame. She is survived by a niece Marie Sullivan and nephew John Pugliese. She entered the Sisters of ST.
Mario Gonzalo Suarez y de Cardenas, 87, of New Rochelle, NY, and formerly of Havana, Cuba, died on Feb.18, 2014 at his home surrounded by his family. He was born on April 25,1926 to the late Miguel A. Suarez and Esperenza De Cardenas in Havana, Cuba where his father was a real estate developer.
Mario is survived by his devoted wife of 64 years, Raquel Suarez of New Rochelle, NY and by his loving children, Raquel (Alfonso) Martinez-Fonts of Washington, DC, Mario (Teresa) Suarez of Slingerlands, NY, Jorge (Janet) Suarez of Beaver, PA, Javier (Susan) Suarez of Lake Barrington, IL, Julio (Jean) Suarez of Plano, TX, Juan (Jennifer) Suarez of LaPlace, LA, Maria (Robert) Cox of New Rochelle, NY and Guillermo (Susan) Suarez of East Norwalk, CT.
Most Popular Today
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?
- New Rochelle Police Department Promotes Six
- How to Add a Comment to Talk of the Sound
- What is RSS, Why Use an RSS Reader and How to Get Started
- Latimer Wages Desperate Personal Attack On Cohen - Losing on Issues, So Reverts to Harsh Negative Campaigning
- Planet Fitness In New Rochelle Reports Numerous Lockers Broken into