Talk of the Sound Obituary Notices
Sr. Marie Magdalena Angerame, 94, A resident of Mount Vernon died on February 21, 2014 at the age of 94. She was born on may 11, 1919 in Queens to the late Rocco and Rosaria Angerame. She is survived by a niece Marie Sullivan and nephew John Pugliese. She entered the Sisters of ST.
Mario Gonzalo Suarez y de Cardenas, 87, of New Rochelle, NY, and formerly of Havana, Cuba, died on Feb.18, 2014 at his home surrounded by his family. He was born on April 25,1926 to the late Miguel A. Suarez and Esperenza De Cardenas in Havana, Cuba where his father was a real estate developer.
Mario is survived by his devoted wife of 64 years, Raquel Suarez of New Rochelle, NY and by his loving children, Raquel (Alfonso) Martinez-Fonts of Washington, DC, Mario (Teresa) Suarez of Slingerlands, NY, Jorge (Janet) Suarez of Beaver, PA, Javier (Susan) Suarez of Lake Barrington, IL, Julio (Jean) Suarez of Plano, TX, Juan (Jennifer) Suarez of LaPlace, LA, Maria (Robert) Cox of New Rochelle, NY and Guillermo (Susan) Suarez of East Norwalk, CT.
Most Popular Today
- Two New Rochelle Dads Ditch Their Finance Jobs To Pursue Their Own Field Of Dreams
- Serial Tagger Leaving a Trail of BLUR in New Rochelle
- Isaac E Young Middle School Educator Receives National Honor From Siemens Foundation
- TORA! TORA! TORA!: Mayor Launches Pearl Harbor Style Sneak Attack on New Rochelle Armory with Midnight Legislation in Albany
- 04/25 Coffee and Conversation with New Rochelle Board of Education President David Lacher 9:30 AM
- Fox News Channel Takes New Rochelle Gadsden Flag Global