My Daughter graduated from Ursuline today. Like many fathers i felt a sense of pride, some relief that the tuition bills would end and then the realization that the college bills would start soon.
Most Popular Today
- New Rochelle Board President Portrays Playing Fast and Loose with Taxpayer Money as "Personal Matter"
- SHOCKER: After Years of Controversy, Turns Out New Rochelle School District Never Signed Aramark Contract
- What is RSS, Why Use an RSS Reader and How to Get Started
- How to Submit a Blog Post Directly to Talk of the Sound Using Your Web Browser
- The Armory Development Belongs to the Veterans
- New Rochelle Schools Contractor Behind Flag Pole Painting and Asbestos Exposure Low Bidder on 3 of 4 District Contracts