In response to a Talk of the Sound article published 10 days ago, City Manager Charles B. Strome says he has spoken with Steve Horton, an official at the New Rochelle Municipal Housing Authority ("NRMHA), to address "deficiencies" in how the NRMHA conducts its public meetings.
Most Popular Today
- GETTING RESULTS: U.S Attorney Preet Bahara Blasts New Rochelle School District for Failure to Evacuate Students with Disabilities During Evacuation, "Never an excuse."
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- Community Kehillat Shabbat at Temple Israel of New Rochelle
- DiVernieri, William "Bill"- Salesman at Liebmans Passes
- JOURNAL NEWS: Bramson County Executive Campaign Used Same Media Firm That Cuomo Protected from Moreland Commision