The elections are over and people are slowly getting their lives back in some type of order after Hurricane Sandy and a Nor’easter. So much must still be done. While there has been some good work out there we have also seen some under performers here in The City of New Rochelle. Over the past several months many public servants have been in the news and The City Council of New Rochelle is about to start discussing and voting on several important decisions that will set the path for the future of The City of New Rochelle and its tax payers. My purpose is not to point fingers or accuse, but to review some of the last few months and some of what I have said to The City Council.
Most Popular Today
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- New York State Education Department Releases English/Language Arts and Math Assessment Results for 2013-2014
- New Rochelle Board of Education Declares War on Free Speech - Bans Criticism of Board Members, Grants "Right to Interrupt" to Board Members
- United Citizens for a Better New Rochelle Responds to Talk of the Sound Report on Board of Ed VP Lianne Merchant
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?