It’s April, Federal taxes are hopefully done and now it is time to drop off or mail the April tax bill for the New Rochelle Tax Collector, more money going out without seeing any noticeable return. Every time I write out the check, I want to cry. It is just a painful reminder of what poor shape New Rochelle is in. Over taxed, over staffed except for police and fire and just very poorly managed. We cannot continue to do things here the same way. Someone needs to step up to the plate and lead and clean the slate and start with a fresh mind and fresh ideas on how to correct all the wrongs of the past and present. This is not Charles Dickens; there are no ghosts of governments past to send a message to The City Council and Mayor. They had their own demons to deal with back then. The massage needs to come from the living breathing citizens of New Rochelle before it is too late!
Most Popular Today
- Home Invasion 40 6 street New Rochelle
- New Rochelle Schools Contractor Behind Flag Pole Painting and Asbestos Exposure Low Bidder on 3 of 4 District Contracts
- Pair of Monroe College Football Players Arrested Following Drive-By Shooting Near Downtown New Rochelle
- Taxpayer Dollars Used to Pay Medical Insurance Premiums for New Rochelle Board of Education President
- New Rochelle High School Abuzz over Nude Photos of Teens in "New Ro Sluts" Instagram Group
- Lacher's Medical Insurance Woes: The Story Behind the Story