Today, many Latino parents, students and school staff met with the search firm who is tasked with helping us find the next school superintendent. We provided insight into our community and its needs. We also suggested the necessary traits in a new superintendent who will provide a better approach to leading our schools.
Most Popular Today
- New Rochelle Police Department Promotes Six
- Latimer Wages Desperate Personal Attack On Cohen - Losing on Issues, So Reverts to Harsh Negative Campaigning
- 04/26 New Rochelle Youth Lacrosse 5th Annual Eric Tutera Scholarship Fundraiser 6:30 PM
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?
- Lacher's Medical Insurance Debts and His Conflict of Interest with Assistant Superintendent for Business & Administration John Quinn
- What is RSS, Why Use an RSS Reader and How to Get Started