Wikipedia defines Misappropriation as the intentional, illegal use of the property or funds of another person for one's own use or other unauthorized purpose, particularly by a public official, a trustee of a trust, an executor or administrator of a dead person's estate or by any person with a responsibility to care for and protect another's assets (a fiduciary duty). It is a felony, a crime.
Most Popular Today
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- New York State Education Department Releases English/Language Arts and Math Assessment Results for 2013-2014
- Popular School Security Guard at Albert Leonard Taken to Hospital
- D'Onofrio Field Shooter Arrested, Anthony Morgan Charged with Attempted Murder
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?