Despite claims that we live in a post-racial era, racism and classism continue to permeate in New Rochelle, including in the governmental organizations that are supposed to prevent discrimination and
New Rochelle Voices
Mayo contends that there is no basis for the assertions by Mayor Noam Bramson that the Gadsden Flag belongs to any private party or entity. The removal of the flag from the Armory is nothing more than the suppression of the First Amendment.
Steve Mayo is an attorney and businessman. He is the host of The Steve Mayo Show on WVOX. He was the Republican nominee for City Council District 6 in 2011.
Most Popular Today
- Free Concert Postponed for Sunday May 26th Blood Sweat And Tears Performs Live at Glen Island New Rochelle for A Memorial Day Extravaganza Tomorrow
- Former New Rochelle Police Foundation Director Vigorously Denies Rye Police Report of 2008 Arrest
- Bramson, Strome, and Carroll Close Down Access for Talk of the Sound Due to Pique Over Stories on Assistant Police Commissioner and Guys Sleeping in Garbage Truck
- New Rochelle Avoids New York State Comptroller's "Fiscal Stress" List Old-Fashioned Way: Not Filing Required Paperwork
- Tuesday June 18, 2013 - Past 24 Hours on @TalkoftheSound
- Despite Objections, Bramson Opposes a Referendum