Wikipedia defines Misappropriation as the intentional, illegal use of the property or funds of another person for one's own use or other unauthorized purpose, particularly by a public official, a trustee of a trust, an executor or administrator of a dead person's estate or by any person with a responsibility to care for and protect another's assets (a fiduciary duty). It is a felony, a crime.
Most Popular Today
- Carjacking In New Rochelle At Gunpoint
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- New Rochelle Schools Superintendent Welcomes Employees Back for the 2014-15 School Year
- New York State Teacher Evaluation Data Released, 94% Passing Rate - Now Help TOTS Collect Teacher Specific Data
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- New Rochelle and Other Communities Opt to Move Fire Protection Charges to United Water Customers