Wikipedia defines Misappropriation as the intentional, illegal use of the property or funds of another person for one's own use or other unauthorized purpose, particularly by a public official, a trustee of a trust, an executor or administrator of a dead person's estate or by any person with a responsibility to care for and protect another's assets (a fiduciary duty). It is a felony, a crime.
Most Popular Today
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- Ray Rice's Former High School Football Coach Carefully Dances Around Middle School Gun Incident During National Press Conference
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- School District Has a Little Fun Playing “Kick the 15 Minute Lunch Down the Road” With Trinity Parents
- SICK JOKE: Iona College Selects New Rochelle City Clerk Bennie "Stonewall" Giles to Present Constitution Day Lecture
- McDonald's Is Having A Free Coffee Promotion Starting September 16th