Wikipedia defines Misappropriation as the intentional, illegal use of the property or funds of another person for one's own use or other unauthorized purpose, particularly by a public official, a trustee of a trust, an executor or administrator of a dead person's estate or by any person with a responsibility to care for and protect another's assets (a fiduciary duty). It is a felony, a crime.
Most Popular Today
- Records Show New Rochelle Schools Employee Claimed Hundreds of Hours She Did Not Work, Time Sheets Approved by Her Mother
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- "Shotgun Blasts" Send New Rochelle Schools into Lockout as NRPD, WCPD Swarm Area Around NRHS
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- Despite Food Safety Concerns, Congress Votes to Allow Chicken Processed in China into New Rochelle's Lunchrooms
- New Rochelle Driver Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter