NEW ROCHELLE, NY — In two federal investigations over the past two years, the City School District of New Rochelle (“the District”) has been determined to have engaged in discriminatory conduct towards mobility impaired students. There is already one multi-million dollar lawsuit pending and a second one expected.
Most Popular Today
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- Taxpayer Dollars Used to Pay Medical Insurance Premiums for New Rochelle Board of Education President
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?
- Now Playing in New Rochelle, "Book, Interrupted"!
- New Rochelle Board of Education Will Vote Tuesday to Suppress Speech, Crush Dissent