NEW ROCHELLE, NY — In two federal investigations over the past two years, the City School District of New Rochelle (“the District”) has been determined to have engaged in discriminatory conduct towards mobility impaired students. There is already one multi-million dollar lawsuit pending and a second one expected.
Most Popular Today
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- BREAKING NEWS: New Rochelle Police Arrest Jose Martinez, Recently Resigned Assistant Principal of Jefferson School
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?
- Now Playing in New Rochelle, "Book, Interrupted"!
- Car almost goes into Water at New Rochelle Marina