The unfolding Armory/flag controversy promises a season of real drama, as the clumsy apparatus of New Rochelle city government tries to control the irrepressible local forces of patriotism and liberty
New Rochelle Voices
Mayo contends that there is no basis for the assertions by Mayor Noam Bramson that the Gadsden Flag belongs to any private party or entity. The removal of the flag from the Armory is nothing more than the suppression of the First Amendment.
Steve Mayo is an attorney and businessman. He is the host of The Steve Mayo Show on WVOX. He was the Republican nominee for City Council District 6 in 2011.
Most Popular Today
- New Rochelle UVMPA Hosting a Free Memorial Day Concert starring Blood Sweat and Tears at Glen Island Saturday May 25th
- GETTING RESULTS: City of New Rochelle Removes Job Posting for School Security Specialist
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?
- New Rochelle First Responders Have Hectic Friday Afternoon, 1 Arrested, 2 Dead, 3 Injured
- Free Concert Postponed for Sunday May 26th Blood Sweat And Tears Performs Live at Glen Island New Rochelle for A Memorial Day Extravaganza Tomorrow
- What is RSS, Why Use an RSS Reader and How to Get Started