ALBANY, NY -- State and local law enforcement agencies will be out in force, utilizing sobriety checkpoints and saturation patrols to deter drunk driving during the week of Thanksgiving.
Most Popular Today
- GETTING RESULTS: City of New Rochelle Removes Job Posting for School Security Specialist
- Address to the Board of Education on Common Core
- New York State University System Hires Convicted Felon Vito Costa Weeks after Pleading Guilty to Theft in New Rochelle
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- New York State Investigation of Asbestos Exposure Incident at New Rochelle's Davis Elementary School Continues