WESTCHESTER, NY -- Free rabies vaccinations will be available by appointment for dogs and cats owned by Westchester County residents on Saturday, July 26, 2014, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.at the Cortlandt Animal Hospital, 1 Dogwood Road, Cortlandt Manor. For appointments, call the animal hospital at 914 737-3608. The clinic is sponsored by the Westchester County Health Department.
Most Popular Today
- New Rochelle's First and Only Walgreen's Set to Close July 30, Former Home of Thruway Diner
- New Rochelle Mayor Who Sought Praise for Defending Group Home for Developmentally Disabled Affluent White Adults Blocked School for Developmentally Disabled Poor Black Children
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- Coyote in New Rochelle Kills Three Kittens
- Video Documents Pilot Program at Ward School in New Rochelle to Pair Regular and Special Needs Students