Councilman Lou Trangucci knows his constituents will question the $1200 dues to ICLEI (International Council Local Environmental Initiatives) for the GreeNR plan. He is concerned because he said this expenditure was never presented to the Council before they voted. Another Councilman, Richard St. Paul, expressed displeasure that the City Council is being asked to approve a GreeNR plan where amendments made by Council are listed separately from the original document.
Most Popular Today
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- GETTING RESULTS: New Rochelle Schools Boot District Business Manager John Quinn
- Manhunt Underway At Iona College
- What is RSS, Why Use an RSS Reader and How to Get Started
- NO CONFIDENCE: New Rochelle City Council Votes Down Administration Plan to Reorganize Police Department 5-2