Councilman Lou Trangucci knows his constituents will question the $1200 dues to ICLEI (International Council Local Environmental Initiatives) for the GreeNR plan. He is concerned because he said this expenditure was never presented to the Council before they voted. Another Councilman, Richard St. Paul, expressed displeasure that the City Council is being asked to approve a GreeNR plan where amendments made by Council are listed separately from the original document.
Most Popular Today
- Barnard School Put On Lockdown After Monroe College Students Go Squirrel Huntin' in Nearby Woods
- Records Show New Rochelle Schools Employee Claimed Hundreds of Hours She Did Not Work, Time Sheets Approved by Her Mother
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- "Shotgun Blasts" Send New Rochelle Schools into Lockout as NRPD, WCPD Swarm Area Around NRHS
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?