Councilman Lou Trangucci knows his constituents will question the $1200 dues to ICLEI (International Council Local Environmental Initiatives) for the GreeNR plan. He is concerned because he said this expenditure was never presented to the Council before they voted. Another Councilman, Richard St. Paul, expressed displeasure that the City Council is being asked to approve a GreeNR plan where amendments made by Council are listed separately from the original document.
Most Popular Today
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- New Rochelle Nursing Home Operators Busted for Medicaid Fraud to Pay $2.2 MM, employees held "tampering parties"
- New York State Education Department Releases English/Language Arts and Math Assessment Results for 2013-2014
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- Susan Varsames To Receive “Woman Of The Year” Award
- Douglas Leichner Named Iona Men's Basketball Assistant Coach