Councilman Lou Trangucci knows his constituents will question the $1200 dues to ICLEI (International Council Local Environmental Initiatives) for the GreeNR plan. He is concerned because he said this expenditure was never presented to the Council before they voted. Another Councilman, Richard St. Paul, expressed displeasure that the City Council is being asked to approve a GreeNR plan where amendments made by Council are listed separately from the original document.
Most Popular Today
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- The College of New Rochelle Volleyball Wins 15th Match, 3-0, At Yeshiva University
- HERE WE GO AGAIN: Incoming Barnard Principal Was Forced to Resign Previous Position Due to Expired Administrative Certificate
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?
- Adam Pascal & Anthony Rapp LIVE!
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student