Councilman Lou Trangucci knows his constituents will question the $1200 dues to ICLEI (International Council Local Environmental Initiatives) for the GreeNR plan. He is concerned because he said this expenditure was never presented to the Council before they voted. Another Councilman, Richard St. Paul, expressed displeasure that the City Council is being asked to approve a GreeNR plan where amendments made by Council are listed separately from the original document.
Most Popular Today
- New Rochelle Police Department Promotes Six
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?
- Latimer Wages Desperate Personal Attack On Cohen - Losing on Issues, So Reverts to Harsh Negative Campaigning
- How to Submit a Blog Post Directly to Talk of the Sound Using Your Web Browser
- What is RSS, Why Use an RSS Reader and How to Get Started
- How to Add a Comment to Talk of the Sound