Councilman Lou Trangucci knows his constituents will question the $1200 dues to ICLEI (International Council Local Environmental Initiatives) for the GreeNR plan. He is concerned because he said this expenditure was never presented to the Council before they voted. Another Councilman, Richard St. Paul, expressed displeasure that the City Council is being asked to approve a GreeNR plan where amendments made by Council are listed separately from the original document.
Most Popular Today
- GETTING RESULTS: City of New Rochelle Removes Job Posting for School Security Specialist
- Address to the Board of Education on Common Core
- New York State University System Hires Convicted Felon Vito Costa Weeks after Pleading Guilty to Theft in New Rochelle
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?
- New York State Investigation of Asbestos Exposure Incident at New Rochelle's Davis Elementary School Continues