Councilman Lou Trangucci knows his constituents will question the $1200 dues to ICLEI (International Council Local Environmental Initiatives) for the GreeNR plan. He is concerned because he said this expenditure was never presented to the Council before they voted. Another Councilman, Richard St. Paul, expressed displeasure that the City Council is being asked to approve a GreeNR plan where amendments made by Council are listed separately from the original document.
Most Popular Today
- Man's Leg Severed by Train After Apparent Suicide Attempt at New Rochelle Transit Center
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- 2 Alarm House Fire Leaves Family Homeless in New Rochelle, 3 Firefighters Injured
- Westchester County Police Officer Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Motorist on Hutch
- Astorino Appoints Jay T. Pisco Commissioner Of The Department Of Public Works And Transportation