Councilman Lou Trangucci knows his constituents will question the $1200 dues to ICLEI (International Council Local Environmental Initiatives) for the GreeNR plan. He is concerned because he said this expenditure was never presented to the Council before they voted. Another Councilman, Richard St. Paul, expressed displeasure that the City Council is being asked to approve a GreeNR plan where amendments made by Council are listed separately from the original document.
Most Popular Today
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?
- Westchester County Police Seize $59,000 Worth Of Heroin in New Rochelle Traffic Stop
- Killoran: Residents shoud decide on New Rochelle's furture
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- New Rochelle Paramedics Responding to Cardiac Arrest Overwhelmed by Flying Maggots and Stench from Cat Waste
- Watch Leg. Maisano Cable-TV Show with NR Firefighter President Byron Gray