Councilman Lou Trangucci knows his constituents will question the $1200 dues to ICLEI (International Council Local Environmental Initiatives) for the GreeNR plan. He is concerned because he said this expenditure was never presented to the Council before they voted. Another Councilman, Richard St. Paul, expressed displeasure that the City Council is being asked to approve a GreeNR plan where amendments made by Council are listed separately from the original document.
Most Popular Today
- Police Chase in New Rochelle Goes Through Three Backyards, Suspects Trapped, 1 Escapes on Foot
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- Carjacking In New Rochelle At Gunpoint
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- Barack Obama's New Rochelle "Roundtable Fundraiser" Hosted by Green Energy Executive with Ties to Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., John Negroponte
- Jefferson Elementary School on Lockdown; Police Activity on Weyman Avenue in New Rochelle