I knew that title would get your attention. No, I am not proposing that a nuclear power plant be sited on the north end of town. Only wanted to start a long overdue public discussion on how to make the best use of New Rochelle's wonderful bounty of natural resources, open spaces and unmatched shore access (and some 62 beautiful, fairly wild acres pleasingly situated in the city's northeastern corner while we are at it).
New Rochelle Voices
Mayo contends that there is no basis for the assertions by Mayor Noam Bramson that the Gadsden Flag belongs to any private party or entity. The removal of the flag from the Armory is nothing more than the suppression of the First Amendment.
Steve Mayo is an attorney and businessman. He is the host of The Steve Mayo Show on WVOX. He was the Republican nominee for City Council District 6 in 2011.
Most Popular Today
- New Rochelle Father Convicted Of Killing His Son
- Free Concert Postponed for Sunday May 26th Blood Sweat And Tears Performs Live at Glen Island New Rochelle for A Memorial Day Extravaganza Tomorrow
- Sentencing Postponed for New Rochelle Man Who Murdered His Two-Year Old Son
- New Rochelle Police Commissioner Downplays 2008 Arrest of New Rochelle Police Foundation Director for Impersonating a Police Officer, Carrying 2 Loaded Handguns
- Department of Justice Expands Inquiry into New Rochelle's Failure to Evacuate Wheelchair-Bound Students During January Fire
- OPEN LETTER TO NEW ROCHELLE MAYOR NOAM BRAMSON: Talk of the Sound Has Never Accused You of Being Unfaithful to Your Wife