NEW ROCHELLE, NY -- The short-lived controversy over a proposal for a group home in the East End of New Rochelle had all but extinguished itself after the City of New Rochelle agreed to a request from the neighborhood to file an appeal with the New York State Office of Mental Health.
Most Popular Today
- New Rochelle's First and Only Walgreen's Set to Close July 30, Former Home of Thruway Diner
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- Attorney for New Rochelle Schools Threatens Legal Action Against Talk of the Sound After Freedom of Information Request for Aramark Records
- Bramson Stirs Embers of Dormant Group Home Controversy to Generate Attention for Himself
- GETTING RESULTS: New Rochelle Schools Boot District Business Manager John Quinn