NEW ROCHELLE, NY -- Taking advantage of continued low market interest rates, the City last week sold approximately $10.6 million of general obligation refunding bonds (“refunding bonds”) to replace higher-interest 2005 Series A general obligation bonds.
Most Popular Today
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- New Rochelle's First and Only Walgreen's Set to Close July 30, Former Home of Thruway Diner
- Car almost goes into Water at New Rochelle Marina
- Sound Shore Hospital Orthopedic Surgeon Michael Palmieri Looking at 7 Years for Insurance Fraud; Tip of an Iceberg?
- How to Submit a Blog Post Directly to Talk of the Sound Using Your Web Browser
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?