NEW ROCHELLE, NY -- New York State has amended the Uniform City Court Act and the Judiciary Law, in relation to judges of city courts, giving the City Court of New Rochelle in the 9th Jud
Most Popular Today
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?
- Westchester County Police Seize $59,000 Worth Of Heroin in New Rochelle Traffic Stop
- Watch Leg. Maisano's Good Government Forum with Councilman Hyden
- New Rochelle Councilman Ivar Hyden Addresses City Issues
- New Rochelle Building Inspector Pleads Guilty to DWI; John Caldararo Arrested with Blood Alcohol Level Five Times Legal Limit
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student