ALBANY, NY -- Separate audits of Metro-North Railroad and the Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) found they failed to properly manage overtime paid by funds from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), allowing abuses such as allowing some conductors to charge overtime for tasks such as washing up for work, New York State Comptroller Thomas P. DiNapoli announced today.
Most Popular Today
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- Ten Weeks After Newtown, New Rochelle Board of Education Still Flunks On Most Basic School Security Regulations
- TASTE OF THE SOUND: Food Service Review of Fit Body Meal Plan
- The College of New Rochelle Volleyball Team Sweeps Tri-Match; Has Won 14 of last 15
- Video About Horrible Conditions at New Rochelle Shelter- Fix It Don't Fund It-
- New Rochelle Mayor Noam Bramson Gearing Up for 2015 Election?