ALBANY, NY -- Separate audits of Metro-North Railroad and the Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) found they failed to properly manage overtime paid by funds from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), allowing abuses such as allowing some conductors to charge overtime for tasks such as washing up for work, New York State Comptroller Thomas P. DiNapoli announced today.
Most Popular Today
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- New Rochelle Nursing Home Operators Busted for Medicaid Fraud to Pay $2.2 MM, employees held "tampering parties"
- New York State Education Department Releases English/Language Arts and Math Assessment Results for 2013-2014
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- Susan Varsames To Receive “Woman Of The Year” Award
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?