ALBANY, NY -- Separate audits of Metro-North Railroad and the Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) found they failed to properly manage overtime paid by funds from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), allowing abuses such as allowing some conductors to charge overtime for tasks such as washing up for work, New York State Comptroller Thomas P. DiNapoli announced today.
Most Popular Today
- New Rochelle Mayor Who Sought Praise for Defending Group Home for Developmentally Disabled Affluent White Adults Blocked School for Developmentally Disabled Poor Black Children
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- Four Geese Decapitated at New Rochelle High School Lakes, Swans Missing, Signet Abandoned
- New Rochelle's First and Only Walgreen's Set to Close July 30, Former Home of Thruway Diner
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- Coyote in New Rochelle Kills Three Kittens