ALBANY, NY -- Separate audits of Metro-North Railroad and the Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) found they failed to properly manage overtime paid by funds from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), allowing abuses such as allowing some conductors to charge overtime for tasks such as washing up for work, New York State Comptroller Thomas P. DiNapoli announced today.
Most Popular Today
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- SICK JOKE: Iona College Selects New Rochelle City Clerk Bennie "Stonewall" Giles to Present Constitution Day Lecture
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- School District Has a Little Fun Playing “Kick the 15 Minute Lunch Down the Road” With Trinity Parents
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?
- FARE Walk For Food Allergy Comes To New Rochelle