ALBANY, NY -- Separate audits of Metro-North Railroad and the Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) found they failed to properly manage overtime paid by funds from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), allowing abuses such as allowing some conductors to charge overtime for tasks such as washing up for work, New York State Comptroller Thomas P. DiNapoli announced today.
Most Popular Today
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- Man's Leg Severed by Train After Apparent Suicide Attempt at New Rochelle Transit Center
- New Rochelle, Remaining open and on the record takes more courage than remaining silent!
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- New Rochelle Board of Education Approves Removal of Asbestos Tiles Found in 8 Classrooms at Jefferson School
- Man Dies After Jumping in Front of Train in New Rochelle