ALBANY, NY -- Separate audits of Metro-North Railroad and the Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) found they failed to properly manage overtime paid by funds from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), allowing abuses such as allowing some conductors to charge overtime for tasks such as washing up for work, New York State Comptroller Thomas P. DiNapoli announced today.
Most Popular Today
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- Carjacking In New Rochelle At Gunpoint
- New Rochelle and Other Communities Opt to Move Fire Protection Charges to United Water Customers
- New Rochelle Board of Education Will Vote Tuesday to Suppress Speech, Crush Dissent
- The College of New Rochelle Volleyball Places 2nd at 12th Annual Greyhound Premiere