ALBANY, NY -- Separate audits of Metro-North Railroad and the Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) found they failed to properly manage overtime paid by funds from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), allowing abuses such as allowing some conductors to charge overtime for tasks such as washing up for work, New York State Comptroller Thomas P. DiNapoli announced today.
Most Popular Today
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- Barnard School Put On Lockdown After Monroe College Students Go Squirrel Huntin' in Nearby Woods
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- Records Show New Rochelle Schools Employee Claimed Hundreds of Hours She Did Not Work, Time Sheets Approved by Her Mother
- City of New Rochelle Has Open Call For Mural Artists
- New Rochelle Champs Boxing Club Celebrates Its Grand Opening