NEW ROCHELLE, NY -- During National Lead Poisoning Prevention Week, Oct. 19 through 25, the Westchester County Department of Health encourages parents and caregivers to eliminate hazards at home that can cause lead poisoning in children and to assure their young children are tested for lead exposure.
Most Popular Today
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- Taxpayer Dollars Used to Pay Medical Insurance Premiums for New Rochelle Board of Education President
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?
- Now Playing in New Rochelle, "Book, Interrupted"!
- New Rochelle Board of Education Will Vote Tuesday to Suppress Speech, Crush Dissent