NEW ROCHELLE, NY -- During National Lead Poisoning Prevention Week, Oct. 19 through 25, the Westchester County Department of Health encourages parents and caregivers to eliminate hazards at home that can cause lead poisoning in children and to assure their young children are tested for lead exposure.
Most Popular Today
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- Barnard School Put On Lockdown After Monroe College Students Go Squirrel Huntin' in Nearby Woods
- Records Show New Rochelle Schools Employee Claimed Hundreds of Hours She Did Not Work, Time Sheets Approved by Her Mother
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- "Shotgun Blasts" Send New Rochelle Schools into Lockout as NRPD, WCPD Swarm Area Around NRHS
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?