In The Westchester Guardian, December 20, 2012 issue
New Rochelle Voices
Mayo contends that there is no basis for the assertions by Mayor Noam Bramson that the Gadsden Flag belongs to any private party or entity. The removal of the flag from the Armory is nothing more than the suppression of the First Amendment.
Steve Mayo is an attorney and businessman. He is the host of The Steve Mayo Show on WVOX. He was the Republican nominee for City Council District 6 in 2011.
Most Popular Today
- School Board Candidates to be Featured at South End Civic League May 13
- Robert Cox Campaign for New Rochelle Board of Education 2013
- Long-time Davis Principal William E. Harrell To Retire After 50 Years With New Rochelle Schools
- What ever happened to United We Stand, We need another stint in boot camp!
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?
- Adding an Image to a Blog Post