The Public Hearing at New Rochelle City Hall last night (7/23/13) provided a fascinating look into the strength, courage and conviction of our citizens and the politicians whose personal agendas continue to take precedence over the good of the community. More than 50 people spoke for approximately three hours at the public hearing, with more than 80% of them strongly opposed to the project.
Most Popular Today
- Home Invasion 40 6 street New Rochelle
- New Rochelle Schools Contractor Behind Flag Pole Painting and Asbestos Exposure Low Bidder on 3 of 4 District Contracts
- Pair of Monroe College Football Players Arrested Following Drive-By Shooting Near Downtown New Rochelle
- Taxpayer Dollars Used to Pay Medical Insurance Premiums for New Rochelle Board of Education President
- New Rochelle High School Abuzz over Nude Photos of Teens in "New Ro Sluts" Instagram Group
- GETTING RESULTS: New Rochelle School District Bans Contractor Over Davis Asbestos Exposure Incident