The Public Hearing at New Rochelle City Hall last night (7/23/13) provided a fascinating look into the strength, courage and conviction of our citizens and the politicians whose personal agendas continue to take precedence over the good of the community. More than 50 people spoke for approximately three hours at the public hearing, with more than 80% of them strongly opposed to the project.
Most Popular Today
- David Lacher, Mr. Quinn and CORRUPTION
- New Rochelle Board President Portrays Playing Fast and Loose with Taxpayer Money as "Personal Matter"
- David Lacher Email to Board of Education Members Prior to Talk of the Sound Story on Medical Insurance Debts
- Business Council of Westchester Names Former New Rochelle Council Member "Rising Star"
- New Rochelle Board of Education Reads Prepared Statement at Special Meeting of the Board on Medical Insurance Debts
- U.S. Department of Justice Finds New Rochelle Violated Civil Rights of Wheelchair-Bound Students in NRHS Fire Incident, Recommends Compensatory Damages to Families