NEW ROCHELLE, NY — Affirming that the City is “Open for Business”, New Rochelle today announced a Request for Qualified Developers for two key “cluster” parcels in the downtown - 1) The Transit Oriented Development Cluster (“TOD”) and 2) The Downtown Cluster, made up primarily of City-owned parcels but also including privately-held properties, in the heart of the City.
Most Popular Today
- Community Kehillat Shabbat at Temple Israel of New Rochelle
- DiVernieri, William "Bill"- Salesman at Liebmans Passes
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- Talk of the Sound Teams with Local Graphic Designer to Offer Local Bloggers Convenient, Easy-to-Use Satirical AOL Patch Logos
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- Proposed Group Home in East End Stirs Controversy in New Rochelle