WESTCHESTER, NY -- County Executive Robert P. Astorino announced Friday that the Westchester County Youth Bureau has issued a Request for Proposals (RFP) for the purpose of contracting with positive youth development programs for the calendar years 2015 through 2017. The deadline for submissions is 4 p.m. October 24, 2014.
Most Popular Today
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- New Rochelle, Who is the real Bully in the school yard? It’s time for changes in the playground called The City of New Rochelle.
- Selim Zherka, Westchester Businessman, Indicted By White Plains Federal Grand Jury For Submitting False Loan Applications, Tax Fraud, Wire Fraud, And Witness Tampering
- Shady Character Behind Cuomo's Anti-Astorino Smear Ads Indicted For Federal Fraud
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- New Rochelle Police Respond to Trespassing Call Against Eyewitness News Reporter; Prominent Priest Portrayed Child Sex Abusers Like Jerry Sandusky As Victims