NEW ROCHELLE, NY -- Iona College has received approval to participate in Start-Up NY. The program is intended to help start, expand or relocate qualified business to tax-free zones in New York State. Colleges throughout the state host these zones, and Iona is one of only two private institutions in Westchester County to be part of the program.
Most Popular Today
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- Taxpayer Dollars Used to Pay Medical Insurance Premiums for New Rochelle Board of Education President
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?
- Now Playing in New Rochelle, "Book, Interrupted"!
- New Rochelle Board of Education Will Vote Tuesday to Suppress Speech, Crush Dissent