NEW ROCHELLE, NY -- Iona College has received approval to participate in Start-Up NY. The program is intended to help start, expand or relocate qualified business to tax-free zones in New York State. Colleges throughout the state host these zones, and Iona is one of only two private institutions in Westchester County to be part of the program.
Most Popular Today
- Records Show New Rochelle Schools Employee Claimed Hundreds of Hours She Did Not Work, Time Sheets Approved by Her Mother
- "Shotgun Blasts" Send New Rochelle Schools into Lockout as NRPD, WCPD Swarm Area Around NRHS
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- New Rochelle Chamber of Commerce Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Con Edison's Tips To Protect Your Home (and Wallet) from Ol’ Man Winter
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student