NEW ROCHELLE, NY -- Earlier this year, the villages of Ardsley, Dobbs Ferry, Hastings on the Hudson, Pelham Manor, Port Chester and the City of New Rochelle opted to move the fire protection charges to United Water customers. The surcharge went into effect for those customers on June 1.
Most Popular Today
- Police Chase in New Rochelle Goes Through Three Backyards, Suspects Trapped, 1 Escapes on Foot
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- Read this fun article about Don McLean and New Rochelle - From County Leg Maisano
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- Carjacking In New Rochelle At Gunpoint
- High Turnover in School Superintendents Impacts Districts in Hudson Valley Region