NEW ROCHELLE, NY -- The New York State Department of Labor, Division of Safety and Health, Asbestos Control Bureau has assessed a $6,500 fine against the City School District of New Rochelle and issued a notice of violation against the District and two District employees for handling asbestos without a license following an investigation at the George M. Davis Jr. in New Rochelle, NY.
Most Popular Today
- New Rochelle's First and Only Walgreen's Set to Close July 30, Former Home of Thruway Diner
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- Coyote in New Rochelle Kills Three Kittens
- New Rochelle Mayor Who Sought Praise for Defending Group Home for Developmentally Disabled Affluent White Adults Blocked School for Developmentally Disabled Poor Black Children
- Video Documents Pilot Program at Ward School in New Rochelle to Pair Regular and Special Needs Students