I received an email last night from O’Connor Davies (http://www.odpkf.com), which provides an important update about possible changes to New York State law for the estate tax. The changes would add a gift tax and may be approved in this year’s NYS Budget (it could pass by April 1). Therefore, if you were thinking about making a gift this year, you may want to make it very soon.
Most Popular Today
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?
- Famed New Rochelle Photographer's Iconic Photos Include Peter Seeger as a Young Man
- New Rochelle Fire Department Responds to Reports of Person in Glenwood Lake
- Interim Superintendent's Budget Message on City School District of New Rochelle Preliminary Budget 2014-2015
- Lesson Number Two: Why Did New Rochelle Schools Pay $5,792 to Move Dirt to Make Room for "Snow Storage"
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student