NEW ROCHELLE, NY —- Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman today announced the arrest of Kurien Palliankal, the owner of New Rochelle-based transportation company Carewell Ambulette, Inc., on felony charges for allegedly stealing more than $200,000 from the Medicaid program.
Most Popular Today
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- Man's Leg Severed by Train After Apparent Suicide Attempt at New Rochelle Transit Center
- New Rochelle, Remaining open and on the record takes more courage than remaining silent!
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- New Rochelle Board of Education Approves Removal of Asbestos Tiles Found in 8 Classrooms at Jefferson School
- Man Dies After Jumping in Front of Train in New Rochelle