NEW ROCHELLE, NY —- Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman today announced the arrest of Kurien Palliankal, the owner of New Rochelle-based transportation company Carewell Ambulette, Inc., on felony charges for allegedly stealing more than $200,000 from the Medicaid program.
Most Popular Today
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- Ray Rice's Former High School Football Coach Carefully Dances Around Middle School Gun Incident During National Press Conference
- SICK JOKE: Iona College Selects New Rochelle City Clerk Bennie "Stonewall" Giles to Present Constitution Day Lecture
- BREAKING NEWS: New Rochelle Police Arrest Jose Martinez, Recently Resigned Assistant Principal of Jefferson School
- What is RSS, Why Use an RSS Reader and How to Get Started