NEW ROCHELLE, NY —- Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman today announced the arrest of Kurien Palliankal, the owner of New Rochelle-based transportation company Carewell Ambulette, Inc., on felony charges for allegedly stealing more than $200,000 from the Medicaid program.
Most Popular Today
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- New Rochelle Mayor Noam Bramson Gearing Up for 2015 Election?
- Save Our Armory Committee Packs American Legion Hall with Special Guest Jeffrey Hastie from CBNR & Echo Bay Facts
- TASTE OF THE SOUND: Food Service Review of Fit Body Meal Plan
- Now Playing in New Rochelle, "Book, Interrupted"!
- Where in the World is Sammy Zherka?