NEW ROCHELLE, NY —- Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman today announced the arrest of Kurien Palliankal, the owner of New Rochelle-based transportation company Carewell Ambulette, Inc., on felony charges for allegedly stealing more than $200,000 from the Medicaid program.
Most Popular Today
- TALK OF THE SOUND EXCLUSIVE: President Obama Coming to New Rochelle Friday
- Barack Obama's New Rochelle "Roundtable Fundraiser" Hosted by Green Energy Executive with Ties to Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., John Negroponte
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- President Barack Obama Visits New Rochelle for Fundraiser
- TALK OF THE SOUND EXCLUSIVE: President Obama Flight Itinerary for Labor Day Weekend in Westchester (TFR ISSUED FOR HPN: AUGUST 29th - 31st)