I received an email last night from O’Connor Davies (http://www.odpkf.com), which provides an important update about possible changes to New York State law for the estate tax. The changes would add a gift tax and may be approved in this year’s NYS Budget (it could pass by April 1). Therefore, if you were thinking about making a gift this year, you may want to make it very soon.
Most Popular Today
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?
- New Rochelle Police Department Promotes Six
- Latimer Wages Desperate Personal Attack On Cohen - Losing on Issues, So Reverts to Harsh Negative Campaigning
- How to Add a Comment to Talk of the Sound
- What is RSS, Why Use an RSS Reader and How to Get Started
- How to Submit a Blog Post Directly to Talk of the Sound Using Your Web Browser