NEW ROCHELLE, NY —- Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman today announced the arrest of Kurien Palliankal, the owner of New Rochelle-based transportation company Carewell Ambulette, Inc., on felony charges for allegedly stealing more than $200,000 from the Medicaid program.
Most Popular Today
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- 10/16 Westchester Board of Legislators Hispanic Affairs Task Force in New Rochelle 7 PM
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?
- Now Playing in New Rochelle, "Book, Interrupted"!
- What is RSS, Why Use an RSS Reader and How to Get Started