WESTCHESTER, NY -- Free rabies vaccinations will be available by appointment for dogs and cats owned by Westchester County residents on Saturday, July 26, 2014, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.at the Cortlandt Animal Hospital, 1 Dogwood Road, Cortlandt Manor. For appointments, call the animal hospital at 914 737-3608. The clinic is sponsored by the Westchester County Health Department.
Most Popular Today
- Proposed Group Home in East End Stirs Controversy in New Rochelle
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- United Water is responding to a water main break on Pine Brook Boulevard near Quaker Ridge Road in New Rochelle
- Man's Leg Severed by Train After Apparent Suicide Attempt at New Rochelle Transit Center
- 2 Alarm House Fire Leaves Family Homeless in New Rochelle, 3 Firefighters Injured