NEW ROCHELLE, NY -- During National Lead Poisoning Prevention Week, Oct. 19 through 25, the Westchester County Department of Health encourages parents and caregivers to eliminate hazards at home that can cause lead poisoning in children and to assure their young children are tested for lead exposure.
Most Popular Today
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- Barnard School Put On Lockdown After Monroe College Students Go Squirrel Huntin' in Nearby Woods
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- Records Show New Rochelle Schools Employee Claimed Hundreds of Hours She Did Not Work, Time Sheets Approved by Her Mother
- New Rochelle Champs Boxing Club Celebrates Its Grand Opening
- City of New Rochelle Has Open Call For Mural Artists