NEW ROCHELLE, NY -- During National Lead Poisoning Prevention Week, Oct. 19 through 25, the Westchester County Department of Health encourages parents and caregivers to eliminate hazards at home that can cause lead poisoning in children and to assure their young children are tested for lead exposure.
Most Popular Today
- Download Page for XXX-Rated Tour of NRPD P.A.C.T. Unit Officers PFFL Web site
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- BREAKING NEWS: New Rochelle Police Arrest Jose Martinez, Recently Resigned Assistant Principal of Jefferson School
- Now Playing in New Rochelle, "Book, Interrupted"!
- Car almost goes into Water at New Rochelle Marina
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?