WHITE PLAINS, NY -- Operation Prom will kick off the 2016 prom season in style thanks to a generous donation of 5,000 dresses from Macy’s. County Executive Robert P. Astorino will join with Operation Prom founder and president Noel D’Allacco to thank Macy’s and invite students to take part in the 13th annual Operation Prom Dress Giveaway taking place later this month.
Thursday, April 14, 2016 – 10:30 a.m.
Macy’s – Main Floor, Juniors Dress Department
100 Main St, White Plains, NY 10601
· Robert P. Astorino, Westchester County Executive
· Noel D’Allacco, Founder and CEO, Operation Prom
· Macy’s representatives
· High school students who benefited from last year’s Operation Prom
Diana Costello or TJ McCormack; (914) 995-2932 or c: (914) 539-1456
Registration for the Operation Prom Dress Giveaway is required. Please visit www.operationprom.org to sign up today, as spots fill up quickly. This year the Dress Giveaway will take place as follows at the Westchester County Center, 198 Central Ave., White Plains on the following dates:
· Friday, April 29, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. (High school seniors only.)
· Saturday, April 30, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (All high school students.)