9 People in New Rochelle, Including Infant, Taken to Hospital With Carbon Monoxide Poisoning After Boiler Malfunction

ShareThis

A boiler malfunction at a residence at 63 First Street in New Rochelle has sent 9 people to the hospital with Carbon Monoxide poisoning. Crews from the Fire Department found the levels of CO in the home were 300 parts per million, a fatal level. The injured include children and at least one infant. Con Edison is on the scene.

Developing...

Commenting on this Blog entry is closed.

Recent Comments

Ken Lewis | I have no...
Robert Cox | No flaw in...
Brian Sussman | The Armory...
James O'Toole | I will Check
James O'Toole | will he answer...
James O'Toole | Congrats
Bob McCaffrey | The good old...
Funtime | Bob the body...
Martin Sanchez | Good Choice
Anthony Galletta | Great fit!

Retro Fitnessx200

Google Translate