A driver lost control of his car on Main street and Harrison street in downtown New Rochelle early Sunday afternoon.The car took down a city street sign and slightly damaged a city garbage pail before coming to a stop before a bicycle store front.
No injuries were reported but the car was towed away by safeway towing.
Some people walking by said thank god it was a Sunday and not durning the week when the sidewalks would've been full with Monroe students walking to classes.
Car Jumps Curb On Main Street In New Rochelle
New Rochelle Voices
Mayo contends that there is no basis for the assertions by Mayor Noam Bramson that the Gadsden Flag belongs to any private party or entity. The removal of the flag from the Armory is nothing more than the suppression of the First Amendment.
Steve Mayo is an attorney and businessman. He is the host of The Steve Mayo Show on WVOX. He was the Republican nominee for City Council District 6 in 2011.
Most Popular Today
- School Board Candidates to be Featured at South End Civic League May 13
- Board Games: Vote for Bob, Save the Schools!
- New Rochelle Public Library Presents Two Classic Films In Conjunction With Ancient Greeks/Modern Lives Project
- New Rochelle Police Respond to Mutual Aid Call from County Place for Playland Muslim Melee
- Margaret "Peg" Pecunia Set to Retire at End of 2011 School Year
- New Rochelle Public Library Trustee Honored With Community Hero Award