A quick note to readers. The requirement to register before commenting was lifted in the wake of the Journal News gun map story which brought tens of thousands of readers to the site. Most of these readers were not regular Talk of the Sound readers --- they were from every state in the U.S. and dozens of countries around the world. To facilitate discussion on the site the registration requirement was temporarily lifted. Starting this weekend, the site will revert back to normal and readers wishing to comment will need to be logged in to their account. Registration for the site is free.
Comments Section Will Revert Back to "Registration Required" This Weekend
New Rochelle Voices
Mayo contends that there is no basis for the assertions by Mayor Noam Bramson that the Gadsden Flag belongs to any private party or entity. The removal of the flag from the Armory is nothing more than the suppression of the First Amendment.
Steve Mayo is an attorney and businessman. He is the host of The Steve Mayo Show on WVOX. He was the Republican nominee for City Council District 6 in 2011.
Most Popular Today
- Watch Leg. Maisano's Good Government Forum with Councilman Tarantino
- Bob Cox for New Rochelle Schools
- Board Games: Vote for Bob, Save the Schools!
- What ever happened to United We Stand, We need another stint in boot camp!
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?
- Robert Cox Campaign for New Rochelle Board of Education 2013