NEW YORK, NY -- The Chairperson is Melissa Passarelli, Principal of Daniel Webster Elementary School, and Co-Chairperson is Charles Strome, City Manager of the City of New Rochelle.
Below is a list of all 13 Committee Members. Please be advised further contact information will be sent to you shortly.
1. Melissa Passarelli, Principal of Webster, Chair of Committee
2. Rachel Relkin, parent, Davis, ALMS and BOE Vice-President
3. Marty Daly, Teacher, IEYMS, F.U.S.E. President
4. Joe Starvaggi, Assistant Principal, NRHS , A&S president
5. Robert Cox, Parent, NRHS
6. Steve Newman,Teacher, NRHS
7. Roland Rogers, Parent, NRHS, PTA Council Co-President
8. Mary Monzon, Parent, Trinity IEYMS
9. Aisha Cook, Teacher, Columbus
10. Bill Coleman, Custodian, IEYMS
11. Chris Nole, Custodian, Davis
12. Angela D'Ambrosio, Teacher and Parent, Ward
13. Charles Strome, City Manager, Co-Chairperson
Listed below are the following Health & Safety Committee Meetings:
Friday, March 18, 2016 - 10:00am (City Hall Room - TBD) - Mandatory attendance for: Bruce Daniele, Tom Ritzenthaler (Architect), Mike Orifici (Capital Projects Consultant), Dr. Adrienne Weiss,
Ellen Garcia, and Arturo Rivera
Monday, March 21, 2016 - 10:30am (Carew Room)
Monday, March 28, 2016 - 10:00 am (City Hall Room - TBD)
Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 10:30 am (Board Room-City Hall)
Melissa Passarelli will contact you shortly with an agenda for the meetings.
This is the Health and Safety Committee as required by New York State RESCUE Legislation and Education Commission Regulation 155.
If you would like additional information on this Committee, please see the guidelines for a Health and Safety Committee from the New York State Education Department, Facilities, Planning go to the following website: