It's finally refreshing to see that the hard working citizens and city council of this fine city are realizing the Mayor has had and does not have a vision for the future of this community. He has neglected for to long that the city is located on the Long Island Sound with several major transportation routes running through it. It was once a city with thriving entertainment, shopping and a place to enjoy and feel safe. As he drives to and from work everyday he fails to drive south of Lincoln Ave, our downtown. There are no quality stores open for people to shop in, too many 99 cent stores and a house of worship storefront on every corner. Enough is enough! Stop giving away this city to professional baseball players who can afford to purchase a building for more than a dollar so we can use the tax money to fix our roads, pay our emergency responders and make this city what it once was! Home!
Enough is enough
New Rochelle Voices
Mayo contends that there is no basis for the assertions by Mayor Noam Bramson that the Gadsden Flag belongs to any private party or entity. The removal of the flag from the Armory is nothing more than the suppression of the First Amendment.
Steve Mayo is an attorney and businessman. He is the host of The Steve Mayo Show on WVOX. He was the Republican nominee for City Council District 6 in 2011.
Most Popular Today
- Watch Leg. Maisano's Good Government Forum with Councilman Tarantino
- Bob Cox for New Rochelle Schools
- Board Games: Vote for Bob, Save the Schools!
- Million Dollar Swim Coach Rakes in the Cash at Taxpayer Expense with Sweetheart Deal on New Rochelle High School Pool
- What ever happened to United We Stand, We need another stint in boot camp!
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?