The MSM would have us think that the Gifford's are good people that want to help in the gun debate, that is why they created the American's for responsible solutions and PAC. However, a quick check of the registration date of their organizations domain name shows a date of January 4, 2013. Just 3 days later their site was up and running and taking donation. It was also just in time for the Gifford's to exploit the victims of Newtown and create a media buzz. In August, Giffords formed Gabby PAC, an organization to support border and veterans' issues. Records show it raised less than $30,000 and spent less than $15,000 during the election season. Giffords' candidate committee still has $333,000, though it's unclear whether that money can be transferred to her newest endeavor. So it would appear that what we have here is a couple that is desperately looking to line their pockets by exploiting the current gun debate.
Gifford's and Husband exploit Newtown and Gun debate
New Rochelle Voices
Mayo contends that there is no basis for the assertions by Mayor Noam Bramson that the Gadsden Flag belongs to any private party or entity. The removal of the flag from the Armory is nothing more than the suppression of the First Amendment.
Steve Mayo is an attorney and businessman. He is the host of The Steve Mayo Show on WVOX. He was the Republican nominee for City Council District 6 in 2011.
Most Popular Today
- Board Games: Vote for Bob, Save the Schools!
- School Board Candidates to be Featured at South End Civic League May 13
- New Rochelle High School Principal, Warning of Impact on Instruction of 4.5% Staffing Cuts, Misapplies Thomas Jefferson Quote
- The North Avenue Zone/ Iona Dorms, There is still much confusion!
- What ever happened to United We Stand, We need another stint in boot camp!
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?