Since the Journal News claims to be so interested in giving people all the information, how about telling us how many subscription cancellations the gun map caused? I know I cancelled and have received 3 calls from the JN or call centers trying to get me to renew. I'm sure this has taken a toll on its subscriber numbers. Did the loss of subscriptions cause panic, did the parent company put pressure on the JN to remove the map? Not holding my breathe.
How many subscription cancellations at the Journal News?
New Rochelle Voices
Mayo contends that there is no basis for the assertions by Mayor Noam Bramson that the Gadsden Flag belongs to any private party or entity. The removal of the flag from the Armory is nothing more than the suppression of the First Amendment.
Steve Mayo is an attorney and businessman. He is the host of The Steve Mayo Show on WVOX. He was the Republican nominee for City Council District 6 in 2011.
Most Popular Today
- School Board Candidates to be Featured at South End Civic League May 13
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?
- Robert Cox Campaign for New Rochelle Board of Education 2013
- Long-time Davis Principal William E. Harrell To Retire After 50 Years With New Rochelle Schools
- What ever happened to United We Stand, We need another stint in boot camp!
- Adding an Image to a Blog Post