The Journal News has sunk to a new low. They created a digital map of gun permit owners with their name and address on an interactive map. It serves absolutely no purpose other than to announce to criminals what houses have a gun and which don't have hand guns. So if you're looking to invade a home, a gun fee home would be a good choice and if you're looking to steal a gun, well you know where to go.
Journal News creates map of Gun Owners (name and address)
New Rochelle Voices
Mayo contends that there is no basis for the assertions by Mayor Noam Bramson that the Gadsden Flag belongs to any private party or entity. The removal of the flag from the Armory is nothing more than the suppression of the First Amendment.
Steve Mayo is an attorney and businessman. He is the host of The Steve Mayo Show on WVOX. He was the Republican nominee for City Council District 6 in 2011.
Most Popular Today
- Board Games: Vote for Bob, Save the Schools!
- School Board Candidates to be Featured at South End Civic League May 13
- New Rochelle High School Principal, Warning of Impact on Instruction of 4.5% Staffing Cuts, Misapplies Thomas Jefferson Quote
- What ever happened to United We Stand, We need another stint in boot camp!
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?
- Robert Cox Campaign for New Rochelle Board of Education 2013