Although the vast majority of Muslims are law abiding citizens, you never know when one may snap and become a Jihadist. It's better to be safe and let neighbors know who is a practicing Muslim so their neighbors can watch them for any suspicious or strange behavior. The Journal News is now collecting this information and it will be come available shortly. CynDee Royle Lambert, editor of the Journal News, has also suggested that Muslims where a golden letter M on their outer clothing in order to identify them when they are in public. More info to come.
Map: Where are the Muslims in your neighborhood?
New Rochelle Voices
Mayo contends that there is no basis for the assertions by Mayor Noam Bramson that the Gadsden Flag belongs to any private party or entity. The removal of the flag from the Armory is nothing more than the suppression of the First Amendment.
Steve Mayo is an attorney and businessman. He is the host of The Steve Mayo Show on WVOX. He was the Republican nominee for City Council District 6 in 2011.
Most Popular Today
- Controversial Principal Resigns from Trinity Elementary School, Second Hispanic Principal in History of New Rochelle Public School System
- Watch Leg. Maisano's Good Government Forum with Councilman Tarantino
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?
- Board Games: Vote for Bob, Save the Schools!
- Bob Cox for New Rochelle Schools
- What ever happened to United We Stand, We need another stint in boot camp!