Librett

“MammaFrancescaAd”

New Rochelle Before and After: Little Germany-Glen Island 1913

Time to read
less than
1 minute
Read so far

New Rochelle Before and After: Little Germany-Glen Island 1913

January 30, 2011 - 11:54

b 001

This 1913 Postcard shows part of the Glen Island Amusement park..the only structure now standing is the Castle. It is being used by Iona College to store their rowing equipment. In the current photo taken in 2004 the Castle can be seen among the trees.