In January, the City of New Rochelle appointed a Citizens’ Panel on Sustainable Budgets, with the goal of finding creative new ways to save tax dollars, deliver efficient services, and tap alternative sources of revenue. The Panel has met on a weekly basis to gain an in-depth understanding of City government and presented their final report to the City Council on September 12.
New Rochelle Citizens Budget Panel Final Report
Most Popular Today
- Free Concert Postponed for Sunday May 26th Blood Sweat And Tears Performs Live at Glen Island New Rochelle for A Memorial Day Extravaganza Tomorrow
- Rye Police Tell Different Story About Arrest of New Rochelle Police Foundation Director
- Bramson, Strome, and Carroll Close Down Access for Talk of the Sound Due to Pique Over Stories on Assistant Police Commissioner and Guys Sleeping in Garbage Truck
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?
- Meet Noam Bramson's Favorite Sportswriter: Jeff Pearlman of Sports Illustrated and ESPN Fame
- Grand Markets Grand Opening on June 1st in Downtown New Rochelle