The condition of the trains station bathrooms is a disgrace. Is it possible that the mayor and council don't know? Yes it is. They don't seem to know much of anything. It's the gateway to the city yet it is filthy, smelly, unsanitary and unusable. Would it be asking to much for the city to have some of its employees fix the bathrooms? Put in new tile, new toilets, sinks etc? Could we have someone keep the trains station clean? keep the bathrooms clean, mop, disinfect, paint, power wash? We need to get rid of Bramson, Sussman, trangucci and whoever the council replaces Stowe with or the rest of the city will resemble the bathrooms at the train station.
New Rochelle Train Station Bathrooms a Disgrace
Most Popular Today
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?
- New Rochelle Councilman Ivar Hyden Addresses City Issues
- Westchester County Police Seize $59,000 Worth Of Heroin in New Rochelle Traffic Stop
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- New Rochelle Building Inspector Pleads Guilty to DWI; John Caldararo Arrested with Blood Alcohol Level Five Times Legal Limit
- Watch Leg. Maisano's Good Government Forum with Councilman Hyden