The condition of the trains station bathrooms is a disgrace. Is it possible that the mayor and council don't know? Yes it is. They don't seem to know much of anything. It's the gateway to the city yet it is filthy, smelly, unsanitary and unusable. Would it be asking to much for the city to have some of its employees fix the bathrooms? Put in new tile, new toilets, sinks etc? Could we have someone keep the trains station clean? keep the bathrooms clean, mop, disinfect, paint, power wash? We need to get rid of Bramson, Sussman, trangucci and whoever the council replaces Stowe with or the rest of the city will resemble the bathrooms at the train station.
New Rochelle Train Station Bathrooms a Disgrace
New Rochelle Voices
Mayo contends that there is no basis for the assertions by Mayor Noam Bramson that the Gadsden Flag belongs to any private party or entity. The removal of the flag from the Armory is nothing more than the suppression of the First Amendment.
Steve Mayo is an attorney and businessman. He is the host of The Steve Mayo Show on WVOX. He was the Republican nominee for City Council District 6 in 2011.
Most Popular Today
- Watch Leg. Maisano's Good Government Forum with Councilman Tarantino
- Bob Cox for New Rochelle Schools
- Board Games: Vote for Bob, Save the Schools!
- Million Dollar Swim Coach Rakes in the Cash at Taxpayer Expense with Sweetheart Deal on New Rochelle High School Pool
- What ever happened to United We Stand, We need another stint in boot camp!
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?