NEW ROCHELLE, NY -- Milling and paving operations have been scheduled for the downtown August 12-15. Streets include Main Street from Division Street to North Avenue, Memorial Highway from Main Street to the entrance of the Library Parking Lot, and Westchester Place. Due to the high volume of daytime traffic, work will be done at night from 8:00 PM to 6:00 AM. Parking on affected roadways will be prohibited as of 7:00 PM each evening. Roads may be closed intermittently while work is being done. Work will be scheduled as conditions permit.
Nighttime Paving on Main Street in New Rochelle August 12-15
Most Popular Today
- Address to the Board of Education on Common Core
- Taylor v. The Board of Education Commemoration at Thomas Paine Cottage Museum This Sunday
- Retired New Rochelle Police Officer John O'Neill Passes
- Iona College Plays Fairfield at Webster Bank Arena
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?