NRHS Evacuation Causes by Burnt English Muffin, Principal Says

ShareThis


Reginald Richardson, Principal of New Rochelle High School issued the following statement about a safety incident at the school earlier today:

Please be advised that today at 9:54 the fire alarms sounded. Evacuation of the entire school was completed by 10:01 as per our safety protocols. NRFD arrived at the scene by 10:05. It was determined that the alarm was triggered by smoke generated from a burning English muffin that was left unattended in a microwave oven in the House 4 office. We were cleared to re-enter the building at 10:08.

Commenting on this Blog entry is closed.

Recent Comments

Bob McCaffrey | New Rochelle,...
Ken Lewis | With Regards...
Amy Heyman | REALLY????...
Amy Heyman | Disabled...
Amy Heyman | Richard St....
Anthony Galletta | Privatization...
Robert Cox | Would you like...
Martin Sanchez | Wow
Bob McCaffrey | The Car...
John Imburgia | The butler did...

Google Translate