Lucy Guido of New Rochelle, passed away on Oct. 18, 2012 with her family at her side. She was born on Dec. 13, 1922 to John and Josephine (Pascutti) Sarachelli in Tarrytown, NY. She was married to Frank Guido who predeceased her in 1970. She is survived by her children, Grace (PJ) Nappi, Roberta Yackira, Carol (Dan) Vallario. She was predeceased by her son, John (Maureen) Guido and Marie (Joseph) Lanza. She had 10 grandchildren and 12 great-grandchildren. She is also survived by a sister, Theresa Guadagno and a brother, Angelo Sarachelli. Visiting hours Sunday 2-4 pm and 7-9 pm at N. Cancro Funeral Home. Mass of Christian Burial at St. Joseph Church on Monday, Oct. 22, 2012 at 10 a.m. In lieu of flowers, a donation to a charity of your choice .
Obituary: Lucy Guido (1922 - 2012)
Most Popular Today
- GETTING RESULTS: City of New Rochelle Removes Job Posting for School Security Specialist
- Address to the Board of Education on Common Core
- Public Hearings for December 10th and 17lth
- New York State University System Hires Convicted Felon Vito Costa Weeks after Pleading Guilty to Theft in New Rochelle
- New Rochelle High School Librarian Arrested in Sex Sting Involving 16-Year Old Student
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?