Aileen Rallis of New Rochelle formerly of Larchmont passed away October 19, 2012 at the age of 74. Born January 24, 1938 in Manchester England to Arthur and Lillian Edwards Williams. Aileen was a homemaker and wife of 49 years to Stacy Rallis. The beloved mother of Darryl (wife Patricia) Rallis, and Elsie (husband Joseph) Glaser, devoted sister of Olwen Johnson, Lynda Sullivan and Jennifer Morley and cherished grandmother of Luke, Christian, Kayla, Hannah and Isabelle. Visitation Sunday 2 to 4 & 7 to at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home 767 East Boston Post Rd. Mamaroneck where funeral service will be held on Monday at 11 a.m. Committal will be private. For more information or to place an online condolence, visit www.coxeandgraziano.com
Obituary:Aileen Rallis (1938 - 2012)
New Rochelle Voices
Mayo contends that there is no basis for the assertions by Mayor Noam Bramson that the Gadsden Flag belongs to any private party or entity. The removal of the flag from the Armory is nothing more than the suppression of the First Amendment.
Steve Mayo is an attorney and businessman. He is the host of The Steve Mayo Show on WVOX. He was the Republican nominee for City Council District 6 in 2011.
Most Popular Today
- Watch Leg. Maisano's Good Government Forum with Councilman Tarantino
- Bob Cox for New Rochelle Schools
- Million Dollar Swim Coach Rakes in the Cash at Taxpayer Expense with Sweetheart Deal on New Rochelle High School Pool
- Board Games: Vote for Bob, Save the Schools!
- Map: Where are the Journal News employees in your neighborhood?
- What ever happened to United We Stand, We need another stint in boot camp!