As seen in this photo New Rochelle council members Rackman and Fertel could care less when Veterans and residents talk at citizens to be heard Wednesday night. When asked by a citizen if he was watching the Yankee game councilman Fertel said 'i wish was". Well Mr.Fertel remember you work for us the people of New Rochelle and the next time try listening to the people.If you two don't like your jobs then leave and if you don't have the common decency to listen to the people of New Rochelle and the Veterans that fought for your freedom then leave.
Shame On New Rochelle Council Members
New Rochelle Voices
Mayo contends that there is no basis for the assertions by Mayor Noam Bramson that the Gadsden Flag belongs to any private party or entity. The removal of the flag from the Armory is nothing more than the suppression of the First Amendment.
Steve Mayo is an attorney and businessman. He is the host of The Steve Mayo Show on WVOX. He was the Republican nominee for City Council District 6 in 2011.
Most Popular Today
- Watch Leg. Maisano's Good Government Forum with Councilman Tarantino
- School Board Candidates to be Featured at South End Civic League May 13
- Board Games: Vote for Bob, Save the Schools!
- New Rochelle Police Respond to Mutual Aid Call from County Place for Playland Muslim Melee
- New Rochelle Public Library Presents Two Classic Films In Conjunction With Ancient Greeks/Modern Lives Project
- Margaret "Peg" Pecunia Set to Retire at End of 2011 School Year