My wife and I are looking for a home in New Rochelle. Right now we are looking near Stephenson Blvd and also the Beechmont Woods area. We have a daughter who would attend New Rochelle High School, but most of the homes we are looking at are too far from NRHS to walk. Aside from getting a ride from parents or riding a bicycle, can anyone advise how most NRHS kids who don't live close to school get to and from school ? I have a cousin who lives near Iona Prep who says her kid takes a special Bee Line bus. Are there such special NRHS buses from other parts of NR ?
Most Popular Today
- Address to the Board of Education on Common Core
- Reform Club and Confederation to discuss budget, Echo Bay pollution
- Structure Fire Guts 2 Floors of House in New Rochelle
- New York State Investigation of Asbestos Exposure Incident at New Rochelle's Davis Elementary School Continues
- New Rochelle High School Threatened for Third Time But No Evacuation
- My Remarks to the Board of Education on September 3, 2013