Talk of the Sound Radio will air Friday from 11am to 12pm with your host Talk of the Sound Managing Editor Bob Cox along with Talk of the Sound Editor Matthew Pryce.
This Friday, Talk of the Sound Radio will review of some of the top stories on Talk of the Sound from the previous week. We will have our newsmaker interview. This week we have on Richard Rothschild, Member, Board of County Commissioners, Carroll County, MD to discuss his decision to run on a platform of removing ICLEI from his county -- and won. As always, Matthew will run down the Talk of the Sound Community Calendar.
SPECIAL NOTE: We will be running an experiment today, a live video stream of the show in the UStream video block along the right side of the home page under Talk of the Sound TV. Click the smaller "play" button to watch a live video feed from the WVOX studio.
Stories we will be discussing today include:
- Mayor Noam Bramson Labels New Rochelle Police Department Crimemapping Initiative "Anti-Marketing Program" for New Rochelle; Minions Move to Abort Program at Birth
- "Sister Susie", Nun from Iona College in New Rochelle, Pleads Guilty to Embezzlement in Federal Court
- Daring Attempted Bank Robbery at Citibank in Downtown New Rochelle
- City Council Meeting Promises Fireworks: Resolutions Placing IDA Under City Council Control, Placing New Rochelle Under United Nations Control, Drug Testing for Taxi Drivers, Redistricting
- Jim Killoran of Habitat for Humanity Has Big Plans for Downtown New Rochelle Including a Norman Rockwell Museum
- "Ninjas" Attack Taxi Driver in Downtown New Rochelle, Throwing Rocks and Taunting Him
- Spring Fever Hits New Rochelle: Fight on Main Street Sends Combatant Flying Through Storefront Window; Stabbing on North Avenue, Police Double Up Patrols, New Roc Next
- New Rochelle Library Parking Pay Stations Vandalized, Damage and Lack of Enforcement Will Cost City Over Ten Thousand Dollars
Your calls make the show so please do your homework, read the article, get prepared then call the Studio line at 914-636-0110. Listen on 1460 AM or WVIP HD-2 or on the web at wvox.com. We know what we think. We want to know what you think!
You can listen to Talk of the Sound live on WVOX 1460 AM, WVIP HD 2, streamed over WVOX.com, and the WVOX or WVIP iPhone Apps.
You can also listen anytime via the Talk of the Sound Podcast which is uploaded every Friday afternoon after the show. You can find the podcast by returning to this page Friday afternoon. You can also subscribe via Yahoo!, Google, Newsgator and many more. Also, available in the Apple iTunes Store.