WARNING: This article contains detailed descriptions of graphic pornography and is not suitable for readers under the age of 18. The article provides a link to a video containing explicit sexual images that readers may find disturbing.
A City of New Rochelle spokesperson today told Talk of the Sound that City officials had "no comment" on two controversial "fantasy football" web sites created and published by current and retired officers of the New Rochelle Police Department. The two web sites were featured in a Talk of the Sound Exclusive published last week, New Rochelle Commissioner Turns Blind-Eye to "Gangster Mentality" in Police Department's High-Stakes Fantasy Football.
Spokesperson Kathy Gilwit told Talk of the Sound she could not be sure whether the City Manager or other City officials were aware of the story or the two web sites.
The two web sites include page upon page of graphic pornography including nude and semi-nude images of women including morbidly obese women, an elderly woman, and several photos of a transexual "woman". In one of the photos, a transexual "women" sits on a bed, legs spread to display "her" penis. The photos of the transexual person makes references to an active duty Sergeant on the New Rochelle police force. The web sites have served for 12 years as the online home for a high-stakes fantasy football league organized by officers from the P.A.C.T Unit of the NRPD which includes Youth Officers who run the D.A.R.E. Program and the Youth Violence Task Force.
As reported last week, the league involves dozens of current and former New Rochelle police officers. P.F.F.L. team names, team web sites and helmet decals appear to glorify a brutish, hard-drinking, gangster mentality among officers within the unit. They reference organized crime, vigilantism, police brutality, alcohol abuse, and display a hostile misogynistic attitude towards women. Over the years, teams have included names such as Midnight Mutha F*s, Kill 'em All, The Hitmen, Bad Boyz, Goodfellas, New Jack City, Tuxedo Mafia, The Enforcers, Jack Daniels Boys, I and Tits 'N' Ass. Images and helmet decals include one riddled with bullet holes, a woman in a skimpy red bikini, a whiskey label logo, an animation of beer bottles bouncing into a crate, a large-breasted woman in a white bikini, a mafia shooting scene, and a nude, heavily-tattooed woman standing naked, leaning back while holding a massive chainsaw between her legs pointing outwards to suggest a penis.
One of the two web sites has since been blocked from public view but appears to be remain online. The other web site remains available on the public internet at this time. The sites indicate that police officers have been involved in running an illegal "box betting" operation involving wagers running to close to $30,000 a year.
Due to the graphic nature of the pornography on the site, Talk of the Sound had elected not to disclose the full extent of the pornography on the P.F.F.L. web site in the hope that the initial story would be sufficient to elicit an official condemnation of the site from City of New Rochelle officials and a public commitment to investigate the matter and take appropriate disciplinary measures. In the week since the story ran, no City official has stepped forward to comment on the web site. Local media has remained silent. Meanwhile, residents who describe themselves as "friends" of some of the officers involved have come forward to defend their conduct. Given the nature of the response or lack thereof, Talk of the Sound believes it is now necessary to disclose the full extent of the depravity exhibited on the web site so that the public can be full be fully informed.
Talk of the Sound is not willing to directly link to the most graphic material on the P.F.F.L. web site but for those who are interested to actually view the pornographic material Talk of the Sound has prepared a video tour of the web site (linked below). Readers are warned. The video is XXX-Rated, definitely not safe for work, not appropriate for anyone under the age of 18 and will very likely be highly offensive to readers. In fact, the video is so obscene that Talk of the Sound was unable to find a video sharing service willing to host the video in the United State, Europe or Asia. The video tour begins by establishing the connection between the NRPD officers from the P.A.C.T. Unit and the web site and then clicks through the various pages of pornographic material on the site.
For those who wish to know more without actually viewing the content we have provided a page by page description of the content on the site.
- Animated photo of five young women in short cut-off shorts with their partially-exposed buttocks facing towards the camera. The caption reads "A PHOTO FROM YOUR HIGH SCHOOL DAYS "THEN" / MOUSE OVER PHOTO FOR "NOW". Moving a cursor over the photo reveals a photo of 13 obese women wearing skimpy lingerie "stacked" in a pyramid formation with their buttocks facing the camera.
- Photo of a young woman, topless, with a beer tap photoshopped on to each of her nipples.
- Animated photo of NRPD Police Lieutenant George Marshall next to copy which reads "Photo of Mr..Marshall prior to beginning to work out on a regular basis with "Mr.C" as his personal trainer. Mouse over photo to see extraordinary results in only a few short months. Photo: Mr. Marshall showing Mr. C his strong thigh muscles. ED NOTE: : we are not too fond of the outfit worn by Mr. Marshall but who are we to question his personal tastes?" Moving a cursor over the photo reveals a photo of a female body builder in a small black bikini sitting on a man on a bed with her crotch covering the man's mouth.
- A fake warning message about "Snow Removal Scam Artists" which reads "According to sources in the Rye area of Westchester County, a couple of snow removal scam artists have been seen in the area. Apparently these subjects appear after a heavy snowstorm with shovel in hand and offer to shovel your driveway for a mere $20.00 (in advance) after you pay them, they just stand around complaining about how cold it is and then leave without finishing the job. Police surveillance photos taken by a NRPD Detective who lives in the area have been developed. If these subjects are observed in your area, take due dilligence. CLICK HERE TO VIEW SURVEILLANCE PHOTOGRAPH". Clicking the link reveals a page containing three images.
- Snow Image 1 is a photo of two young adult woman, both naked, holding shovels in front of a house. The first woman is facing the camera exposing her breasts and genitalia. The second woman is facing away from the camera, head turned, exposing her naked buttocks and partially exposing her breasts.
- Snow Image 2 is an animated image as a "naked" "female" snowman passes by a "male" snowman is aroused, his penis appears and grows so large that he tips over, face first, into the snow. This animation is repeated over and over in a continuous loop.
- Snow Image 3 is an animated image of a fake warning from the American Medical Association which reads "VERY IMPORTANT STUDY Recent medical studies have proven that woman who use vibrators to excess, as well as men who masturbate frequently, have contracted a new symptom where the eyesight becomes shaky and blurred. If you have notice any of these symptoms, please contact your physician immediately. If left untreated, you will go blind." The image is animated in a way so that is "shaky" and "blurred".
- Below the image of the two women with shovels is copy which reads "Snow Removal Scam Artists - courtesy KPER009- click on any body part to return to Message Board". KPER009 refers to Sergeant Kevin Perri. Clicking on the photo reveals an animated photo -- a series of 8 photos of a young adult woman wearing lingerie, including three with her breasts exposed.
- "Optical Illusion 1", an animated series of photos beginning with a young adult woman in thong bikini, bending over, with her buttocks towards the camera. A copy box over the photo reads "optical illusion/A very good optical illusion: if you look at the picture carefully, after a few seconds, you can see a boat in the background". In the background is a speedboat with the words "THIS IS THE BOAT HERE" photoshopped across the side of the boat. Moving the cursor off the image displays a second photo of a nude woman with the headline "MISS IRAQ (2003) POST BOMBING". The woman is brown skinned; given the caption, the implication is that she is an Arab woman She is lying on her back, arms behind her head, her head raised slightly facing the camera. The camera is position between her legs, pointed directly at her genitalia which is covered by a large mound of pubic hair. Above the image is copy which reads "Why did you do that?? Nobody told you move your mouse! Now you have click photo to get out". Moving the cursor again reveals the first image of the woman in the bikini. Clicking on the image reveals a third image of a nude woman. She is an elderly, Asian woman, leaning into the passenger side, front seat window of a car. She is pulling her shirt up to reveal her breasts which are sagging significantly. The woman's face is mottled, she is leering, looking directly into the camera which appears to positioned in the driver's side, front seat of the car. The caption reads "Did I say click the picture? I meant use the back browser..."
- "Optical Illusion #2" courtesy of Buff's Blazers (the team owned by Detective Jeff Wilson). Copy is instructions for reader to focus on a red dot in the middle of a group of random keyboard characters and "Crank Up The Sound". Clicking on the red dot reveals a close up photo of a nude woman. She is morbidly obese, bent over to that all that can be seen is her legs and buttocks. As the image is displayed, an audio file plays. It is the sound of flatulence. A red heart is photoshopped onto the left cheek of the women's rear-end. The copy on the heart reads "I Love Myron", a reference to Sergeant Myron Joseph.
- A Powerpoint Slide Show of five photos of a transexual. The first photo is of a young adult "woman" entitled "MISS P.F.F.L. 1999" standing in a corner wearing a white midriff top and blue jeans. The pants are unzipped. The second photo is the same "woman". "She" is lying on a bed, wearing the same top. "Her" blue jeans are unzipped. The caption reads "I LOVE THIS GIRL !" The third photo is the same "woman". "She" is standing, wearing a bra, her blue jeans pulled down below "her" hips to reveal black panties which are pulled down on "her" hip. The fourth photo is the same "woman", standing up with "her" pants and panties pulled down to reveal "her" pubic hair. The caption reads "REALLY LOVE THIS GIRL". The fifth photo is the same "woman", leaning back on a bed, wearing a bra only --no pants and no panties. She is propped up on a pillow with "her" legs spread to reveal a penis. Photoshopped onto the pillow is the helmet and logo of "PO' Perri. The helmet is pink with flowers on it; the helmet and accompanying copy refers to Sergeant Kevin Perri. His team the previous year was the "Not Gay Ghosts" and had a pink helmet with the image of a ghost on it. The caption reads "OH, AH....AH...AH...OH...I MEAN, KEVIN, MOT ME, KEVIN REALLY LOVES HER?? NOT ME......AH...."